Friday, October 17, 2014

The York's Outdoor
Tent Sale!!!
October 23rd - 26th
Thursday - Sunday 8 am to 5 pm
Rain or Shine!!!
606 Holman Place
Midwest City, OK  73110

We are digging (!) and pulling out from several of our buildings, to sell as much as we can get to.  Due to the rain/storms/wind it may not all be priced, but hopefully I can get it done.
Christmas décor (a lot of it new), Seasonal items, furniture, some quilts, craft supplies, fabric, Bart Simpson, Longaberger Baskets, tons of Rusty Treasures - pots & pans, buckets, wagons, wheel barrows, yard items, wood pieces, and so much more...
Literally everything & anything may be there!
So hope you can come help me clear this out, this is the one I have promised my husband I would do for over 5 years!
Finally the time is NOW!!!











































No comments:

Post a Comment